Saturday, January 22, 2011

Roll Tide

There is a huge rivalry here between 2 college teams, but I have no idea which is the tide. Is that even the true name of the mascot?? Anyhow, I won't be making any rivalry jokes because it seems to be as big a deal as the White Sox/Cubs rivalry and I do not want any enemies!

Here are some pics of our new house. We start training on Monday and then actually working within the next few weeks. It is a million times better than Mooseheart already (just wish the old M-heart friends could be here, too).

The back of the house:


Our new neighbors:


Looking three directions off the back deck:


3 comments:

cbarratt said...

Wow! Beautiful. I can't wait to visit.

Donna said...

Alabama?!? Wow Kelly, that's awesome. It looks so beautiful. What are you guys doing there? Do the girls live with you? You have an awesome family - keep us updated with your posts!! And don't forget lots of picture of Noah and Autumn so I can see how much bigger and cuter they keep getting. :o)

KatiShaw said...

WHATTTTTTT!!! This is so shhocking!!! Call me and we need to talk!!! 773 577 1038 I love you guys and think you rock!!