Friday, June 24, 2011

What a steal!!!



I love a good bargain. Garage sales, craig's list, clearance racks...count me in! While my wardrobe has always boasted some nice second hand deals, there is nothing like an Alabama thrift store.

So far I have been to two down here. Every time I go I've had some major thrifting cheer! Here are some pics of recent purchases. If you're like me, you will high five your neighbor when you see these deals.

From the Vapor:
Lincoln Logs, and a stack of board games (around 1.50 each)


cutest little dress and shoes (1.00 each)


dvds for a buck a piece:



From the Alabaster Thrift (deemed by locals "the Alabaster Boutique"):

what a sweet outfit (2.25)




I've also found multiple pairs of cheap earrings that get tons of compliments whenever I wear them. Just some rubbing alcohol on the hooks and I felt safe and stylin!


If you're ever down this-a-way, briing your piggy banks and let's go shopping!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awww....look at how big she is!!!! I love her! And cute dress! Its good you save money...cause I need to learn! I miss you guys!!! Love you