Sunday, October 30, 2011

Out w/ the old...

In with the new-er actually older, but MUCH better!

We got a new car...woo-hoo!!! I have abhored the 2008 Taurus since we bought it three years ago. Each month and payment have been the bane of my existence (I have no idea if I'm spelling these words right or not). The car is a total lemon but Ford is a scammer corporation and every time we take it in, they say they can't "re-create" the problems we are describing. I'm literally planning on dropping it off at WalMart and telling them to come get their pile of junky transmission that has been bad since about 5,000 miles old. So how will we get around???

Helloooooooo Suburban (think of how the Animaniacs say "helloooooo nurse!")

Bonus: The heated leather seats are AMAZING on my back-I have gotten pops and cracks that have needed to pop and crack for ages. I'm in loooooooove!!!

Further updates:
Three weeks left in the quarter for school. That means 8 more discussion posts and a 20 page paper. Starbucks, here I come!

up to five boys again in the home. They are all starting to blend in well with the fam. Now if we could get our hands on a reliable & consistant assistant, this place would be ULTIMATE!!

pregnant again with number three. This one is healthy and (drumroll please) another boy!! Due in a few more months and already gained about 20 pounds. Just bought a new pair of pj pants to live in for the next few weeks since my favorite jeans are getting snug around the tummy.

The kids are loving their mother's day out program, playing outside in our massive yard, seeing our neighbors the horses and swimming at the Y. Oh yeah, and they ADORE their "big brothers." Mommy is adoring the weather which is very slightly chilly, but much less gray than Mich.

What am I going to do with 8 boys and one Carlton in my life? Autumn and I have already started working on our girl time. I painted her nails the other day-they look really cute:)

2 comments:

Erin the Librarian said...

I think I may have missed that we have another cousin coming. Awesome! Hope all is well. Any plans to visit the Mitten any time soon?

Donna said...

Wait, what?!?! Yay!!!! Congratulations Kelly!!! I'm so happy to hear it. Carlton is one step closer to getting his football team! You'll be in my thoughts and prayers. Keep up all the good work that you do!
:o) Donna