Wednesday, June 24, 2009

BIG news!!!!

Well, my big toenail just fell off. I know, it might not be the news you were expecting, but blogworthy, nonetheless!! I jammed both my big toes playing basketball months ago. They both turned grotesquely blue and I found the injury online. It's called "The Black Toe."

A few people asked me why I had only painted 2 of my nails. So finally, I painted them all. And today, my husband accidentally stubbed his toe into mine. Viola, there it was. A big half pink toenail hanging by a bit of dead toenail thread. It didn't hurt, but felt VERRRRRRY weird.

It's so intriguing that I want to keep it. If I were still in college, I'd probably mail it to someone I know and wait for them to tell me about their "package." Maybe I'll put it in a cup of coke and see how long it takes to disintegrate.

Any other ideas??? Don't worry, I'll try to take and upload a pic soon. Or, if you want, I could send it YOUR way (Karla-hahahahahahahaha).

1 comment:

Karla Brzak said...

How did you know I was reading that in utter disgust? I love you but if I get anything in the mail from you it is getting thrown away before being opened. Cant wait to see you Sunday.