Friday, April 30, 2010

breastle mania!

Outline of a typical feeding:

In a matter of seconds, my little darling goes from a state of blissful sleep to that of a seriously tortured pteradactyl.

She poops, gets a new diaper, and poops again.

I feel like I'm going to puke, scream, and die (in that order) from the feeling throughout my entire torso.

In a slightly longer matter of seconds, Autumn goes from fighting the boob like she's in the UFC to hugging it like a teddy bear.

My EXTREME discomfort turns into near ecstasy when my milk lets down.

She decides she hates the boob and pushes off.

Huge explosive poop number 17 of the day...

I bust out the pump with one hand and try to get her to latch with the other.

I drop the pump to try with more diligence and she decides to do it herself.

My other boob starts to leak. Profusely. Through the pad and my bra...

She sucks twice and falls into a coma...

2 comments:

Chanelle said...

She is so adorable!

3 carltons and 2 kellies said...

She's sitting pretty for some LaChe Delights:)