Tuesday, January 13, 2009

why is it that

1. I can never find my keys
2. If I've got my keys, I don't know were I put my license, or glasses, or something else...
3. I'm never tired when Noah is napping
4. I'm very sleepy when he is about to wake-up
5. It gets dark here at 4pm (4 O'CLOCK P-M PEOPLE!!!)
6. I run out of shaving gel halfway through my second leg
7. I never get sick of Taco Bell's 7 layer burritos (even though I feel like barfing after each one I've eaten) Yum!
8. My pregnant friend doesn't want me to see pictures of the baby belly (yeah, you know who you are!!!)
9. (One added by me dear friend) Why is it that I am always ten minutes late for work, no matter what? Actually, I am always ten minutes late, period.

On that note; gotta make a run for the border! Oops, I mean on "that note" being note number 7...

No comments: