Saturday, September 25, 2010

It's been a loooong time

I had a baby and then school started and I kind of fell off the face of the blogging earth. I am back but now I do not know what to write about. So i will just post some pictures:) Enjoy

"I think my life is about to change..."
(Oh, btw I did not get the "pregnancy mask" it's the shadow from our storm window holder, haha)

Yup! There she is!

She slept for about 2 weeks...(at Debra's wedding)

Then she woke up and tried to eat her brother.

He's such a proud and protective big brother:)


Hangin with the neighbor/friends:)


I need to frame this pic


The cutest dollar I've spent in a looooooooong time...




3 comments:

Chanelle said...

Your kids are so freakin cute!

Stacey said...

I'm so happy you posted some pictures! I love them!

Donna said...

Oh these are the most adorable pictures!!! Thank you for posting them. Aidan and I are looking at them together right now and he is smiling. :o)