Wednesday, September 29, 2010

STRESS!!!

I get really annoyed when I get stressed out! The irritation just adds more stress to the snowball of anxiety. The Word of God tells me "do not be anxious for anything. Instead, pray about everything." This exact scripture got me through many months of stressfilled situations w/ Noah. Still, today I was very stressed out ALL DAY LONG!!!

What is the cause of this stress? IDK! Maybe it is residual stress creeping in from the past few months of school and kid land. Or the fact that I have not slept for a solid four hours or longer since Noah was born 2 1/2 years ago... After going to Bible Study, sucking down a slurpee and candy bar and attempting a headstand, I must admit I feel much better. I will have to remember this recipe for next time.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

You will be in my prayers! I love you! There is NO WAY I could go that long with broken up sleep. I'm a girl that needs my sleep!