Monday, October 11, 2010

back to school

is anyone else wishing they just went through the Master's program IMMEDIATELY after ending the Bachelor's?

Some of you probably did this. I did not. Instead, I gained invaluable experience as a basketball coach, tutor, garden committee co-founder, family teacher, wife, professional diaper changer/dishwasher/kitchen floor scrubber, etc. However, experience does not equal degree/diploma. And thus, here we are, back at the beginning of a new quarter in Grad School.

This one should be relatively easy-Prenatal Development. However, I am not looking forward to the hundred plus pages to read by Wed so I can do this discussion. Should be child's play, but I literally carried my books around as I moved about the house with the kiddos today. Did not even open them until about 20 minutes ago.

Hm, so why am I blogging? Oh yeah, to thank you all who pray for me and my family! We are still considering moving to Illinois again. Carlton actually has an interview there next week for an awesome graduate program. Plus the job market is infinitely broader there. Please continue to pray for us, that the Lord would open and close doors and that I would be able to keep my attitude in check this quarter (last quarter, I failed miserably in this area!!). Thanks:)

1 comment:

KatiShaw said...

move heremoveheremoveheremovehere, I will cheat on your homework for you moveheremoveheremovehere....