Friday, May 6, 2011

The Wedding:

My sister's wedding was BEAUTIFUL! She was so happy and everything was good...the food, the decor, the guest list...A. Jennifer, U. Ralph, my parents, cousins, K8T, both great grammas, uncles and aunts, seeing everyone and showing off the kiddos was great!

I do wish I'd gotten to talk to my cousin Erin more. She is really funny and I enjoy her company (the five minutes we get to talk every two years). I guess parents of three year old boys should consider co-existing the same as socializing when they are busy chasing after the wee ones.

The Move:

So we returned from our trip on Wednesday nite. Thurs. AM, the movers arrived to pack us up and ship us out. We moved into a boys home that is LITERALLY in the middle of nowhere. It is so peaceful there, I wonder how I will ever enjoy returning to civilization, even for groceries.

Our new place has much more space in the apartment and we have a designated kid's play room with a little table and chairs in it. I couldn't be more excited about this. Seeing other people's play rooms has always created a longing in my heart (I'm not dramatizing) and now we have one...Woo-Hoo!


Houseguests:

The house is entirely surrounded by woods. Not a house or other human in sight. Our nearest living neighbors are horses and critters that stay hidden (thank goodness) in the deep dark forest.

There was a lizard though. He stopped and stared at me through the open door as I shouted at him that he "may not come in my house." I was too petrified to close the door, and finally he got bored and scurried around the corner. For a gal from Michigan, a wild lizard was quite the sight!

An Intent to Blog:

This is twice in about a month so I hope to continue. There should be less on my plate with 6 boys than there was with 8 girls (less is a relative term that means I will probably have enough time to pee two or three times a day instead of one or zero). Love to my blogging pals-please continue to blog, so I can pretend I have a social life of any sort!!!

IDK WHY MY BLOG REFUSES TO UPLOAD PICS. IF YOU WANT TO SEE THEM, EMAIL ME kellybrzak@hotmail.com AND I'LL SEND THEM IF YOU DIDN'T GET THEM ALREADY. TATA!

No comments: