Monday, October 20, 2008

Ahhhh Fellowship!!

Let me say that again; "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" That was a long, drawn out, relaxed ahh, not the frightened, or in pain ahhh!

Our awesome brother and sister came to spend time with us last night. It was extrordinary. I never used to understand why people called each other brother and sister. Now I get it, for we are truely kin.

Whenever we spend time with them, God's presence just FILLS my heart. I'm certain that His light shines (I'm talking BROAD daylight) anytime there is fellowship like that. What a blessing.

Tom and Britney are true servants of God. Carlton and I were talking about how easy it is to talk a good solid walk. These two walk it, clearly. At dinner, the presence of God touched our server (Britney's words and Tom's prayer were magnificent to share in). They would never boast, as ALL their glory goes to Jesus. Anyone who knows them will be blessed to experience God's love.

We love you, guys!! It was AWESOME to see you!

"But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanseth us from all sin."
-1 John 1:7

No comments: