Friday, March 19, 2010

Hey Autumn!

So, our little mama is 33 weeks and some days. She is in the 97% percentile-weighing over 5 pounds!! HER mama has gained 43 pounds-oley canoley! A c-section is scheduled for Wednesday, April 21st at 9am. Her face was comfortably smashed in my right hip socket-the pictures look like she is making fish faces on a window.



Very strange indeed, but I think she has Carlton's lips. She also had fat cheeks, which Noah did not develop for a few months. I hope she gets some of the color changing eyes that run in my family. That would be very cute, especially when she's a teenager and my husband has to be reminded of all the light-skinned, pretty eyed girls he used to chase-lol;). We shall see... and soon!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

kelly, my darling, what will you call your blog once little autumn arrives?

Unknown said...

Um and also my name should be included in the blog since I am your family too! :) And horray for my baby Autumn!! I love her soo much!

Chanelle said...

Awww she sounds like shes going to be just as adorable as her brother! Tell Carlton I said, good thinking! Having a son AND THEN a daughter, means that you have back up, start shining up that shot gun Dad, especially if she is as pretty as her mama :-)

3 carltons and 2 kellies said...

Oh stooooop, Chanelle. No wait, keep it going!!! LOL!!!