Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Love and Marriage...


So, I do not opt show the boy much kiddie TV. Mainly because "the man" attempts to brainwash and brand every child in audience (sorry Dora and Diego lovers, it's just an opinion).

However, I do allow my son to watch old reruns of Married with Children with me and the hubby. Hey, quality family time, complete with all the laughs, right?

Um, yeah, well, the subconscious effects have certainly sunk into our little AL...





So what channel is Sesame Street on, again?

3 comments:

KatiShaw said...

That is so funny! He is really really cute by the way! And I was thinking today that I am really glad that we have been able to be pregnant with two kids together! You are fun to be going through this with!!!!!

Chanelle said...

lol! That must be a boy thing! Moe sleeps like that too lol!

Chanelle said...

But now that I think about it, Married with Children is one of his favorite shows... Worry only if he begins wearing a NO MA'AM tee shirt lol!