Saturday, March 27, 2010

My God is SO BIG!!!

so strong and so mighty, there's nothing my God cannot do!! (clap, clap)

Yup, that's Him, God Almighty. Creater of the universe and all that dwell therein. He is AWESOME. Nothing is greater or stronger or more powerful and amazing.

Thank you God, for bringing me through this pregnancy! Thank you for healing me of the fibroid, thank you for using this experience as a testimony for people to see your miracles!! Thank you thank you thank you, Jesus, for dying on the cross and advocating for me so I could be reconciled to my heavenly Father. Thank you for grace and mercy and love!!!!!

The mountains are His, the valleys are His the trees are His handy work toooooooooo!!!

"Commit your way unto the Lord! Trust also in Him and He shall bring it to pass!!!"
-Psalm 37:4-6

No comments: