Tuesday, December 16, 2008

AH-MAZING!!!


Normally, I wouldn't dream of posting such a terrible pic of myself (actually, yes, I would:). However, I am just blown away by the miracle of my son. Those of you who have been with us since April have heard it all before, but I simply CANNOT get over it!!

Today was a big day for gratitude. I was nannying and the other boys were asleep. I crawled over to my happy little guy and just had to PRAISE GOD for his life!! I remember that he is a miracle, often. But today, it just REALLY hit me!!! I lay down next to him and just stared into his beautiful eyes....



On the way home, there was a snowstorm, so I took a different route. I ended up stopped by the hotel where we stayed when Noah had to be transferred (he was extremely tiny and ill). If you know me, you know I just started bawling!!! My windows were fogged up almost instantly and I kept turning around to (again) look at my precious gift!! Good thing traffic was at a standstill-Chicago drivers LOVE their horns!



The 3rd time for mom's tears came at bed-time. Noah was squirming ALL over the place, and I sang him the same song I've sang since his birth. As the familiar tune began to settle the munchkin, I was reminded of the days when I called up to the hospital throughout the night to check on him. All I could do was look forward to the time when Noah would be home, with us, at night. And there he was, tonight, home with me and in my arms. Thank you, Jesus!

1 comment:

Donna said...

Wow, Kelly. Noah really is an angel and having met him months after his birth I can barely believe all he and you and Carlton have been through. What a true miracle!