Friday, December 5, 2008

Yes, Michigan...

the feeling foreevvver... Does anyone else remember that cheesy slogan from back in the day? They should bring it back, as it might help to increase Michigan tourism. Isn't that what all the hype is about these days? It would totally work on nostalgia-fanatics like myself.

Due to an increase in loneliness, and a decrease in gas prices, we packed up last minute and headed back to the good old hand for a visit. Unfortunately, we didn't get to see ALL of our family and friends. My blood pressure wouldn't have allowed for that anyways. We did, however get to introduce Noah to his Grandpa, Aunt, and Uncle.

It was so wonderful to be back around those who know and love us. I can't believe it had almost been a year since we moved to Illinois (which has some VERY friendly people (like Donna), and much colder weather). Among the highlights were: getting to see and talk to our Pastor, staying with my mother-in-law, my sister mom and travis driving down for a quick visit, my dad and Carol coming by, too, Noah staying healthy, and driving home with my amazing husband:)

Oh, yeah, and our old Bible Study pals stopped by with some diapers and laughs-it was so so great to see everybody! Hopefully the spring will come soon so Noah can be past his first cold and flu season! Then our lease will be over and maybe we will move back...

More pictures coming soon (er or later!)

Look at that Big Ole Noggin!


Hey, can I borrow your eyelashes? What's with this goofy face? I guess he takes after me. Soooooooo many people ask if he's a boy or a girl. It seems to increase when he's wearing blue overalls, or boy colored jumpers. Oh, well, he is pretty!!


Aunt Karla- the reason we didn't get home till Sunday night:)

1 comment:

Dan and Kate plus Nate said...

Kelly,

You seriously have a super cute baby! I am so glad that everything is going so well for you. AND NEXT TIME YOU ARE IN MICHIGAN LET ME KNOW! I am dying to see that sweet boy. And we are clean...I promise!

Katie and Nate