Saturday, December 13, 2008

Welcome Badgers fans!


So, my aunt, uncle and two cousins came to visit us today. It was so nice to see them. My cousins are the "babies" of the family, but they are both taller than my husband. I was just looking at old family pics (when they actually were babies), so it was AMAZING to see them turning into young men!

They've lived in Wisconsin all my life. Now that we're in Illinois, I've seen Aunt Amy and Uncle Tim 4 times as much (literally!). Highlights of their visit: remembering back to when they visited me in the hospital and Noah's diaper was SO TINY (but still too big on him)




When Carlton dropped a "Noah bomb" on an unsuspecting Brett,

Aunt Amy and Uncle Tim holding him (in their Badger's gear),


and hearing about Adam's "Real Job"-enjoy the Cadillac:)

It was great to see you guys, thanks for making the trip!!!

No comments: