Monday, December 29, 2008

Yea For Big Boys!!!

ReCap of Last Week:

Noah and I got to play with the big boys last Monday. Unfortunately, the big boy shoes were left at home. We did have fun, though!!





(For those of you that don't know, Donna is my germphobe pal. For the first few months that we knew each other, she did not touch my kid and I did not touch hers. We admired from afar and eyed each other's sanitization habits.)

Thursday marked the coolest thing ever for me... my 2 guys and I took a REEEAAALLLLLLLYYYYYY long nap together!! (Who would have thought that a 3-person nap would ever be a highlight???)

On Friday night, Laura and John watched Senor Wiggleworm for our first date in months... Laura reported that John and Noah watched football, and Noah learned some plays! She also lent me a book called "Shepherding a Child's Heart." I can't wait to read it!

After completing a thorough inspection of all parties involved, Donna and the Big Boys offered to sit for Noah, so Carlton and I went to another movie on Saturday night. Here's a super cute pic she and her husband, Eric, took of the 3 guys...



So, thanks to the Mawers and the Culhanes, the Goulds had 2 dates in one weekend and are ready to dive back into parenting head on!!!!

A special thanks to Liam, also! He is an AWESOME babysitter!
(ADDED BONUS: everyone stayed HEALTHY!!! Horray!)

No comments: