Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Move over, Mylanta!

I'm not sure if Mylanta is the one that cures constipation, or not, but we have discovered an interesting alt-remedy for Noah's constipation. Yes, now that I'm a mom, my discretion has gone out the window (if you know me well, you're probably asking yourself "what discretion?!").

The kid will not go for days and days... Then, like clockwork, when we're out in public, he starts making these funny LOUD noises that sound like a squeaking puppy. Sure enough, the air is soon filled with a lovely aroma...

He has done this new trick at the library, the doctor's office (when I did not have his diaper bag because we were only there for a FIVE MINUTE shot!!), at Donna's house (moments after our arrival), and today, at the bank. Talk about a converstion starter!!!

No comments: